Andy Williams (484)-695-5972
I have been in the mortgage industry for 35 years. The first four years of my career was spent approving loans as an underwriter, and was trained on specific criteria that lenders use to determine who is a qualified home buyer. Seeking to leverage my knowledge and experience to help home buyers find the right mortgage that meets their needs, I was hired as a mortgage loan officer with Meridian Bank in 1991. Since taking over ownership of Abacus Regional Mortgage for the past 23+ years, as a broker, I continue to help over 8,500 families identify the best lender/program available to achieve their goal of homeownership. I continue to hone my skills, and I regularly receive continuing education in my field of expertise. I keep up with the latest programs to best serve my borrowers and Real Estate Agents. I am told the qualities that set me apart from other lenders are:
We offer all of the standard types of mortgages such as FHA/VA/USDA loans, but we also find unique products and programs that few lenders are able to offer such as:
- My prompt response to phone calls, emails and texts.
- Flexibility to meet with clients (evenings and weekends included).
- Knowledge of the business and especially, underwriting.
- Experienced and professional staff.
- Commercial loans (mixed use properties).
- Conventional rehab loans through local banks.
- Mobile home financing.
- Low down payment loans with no PMI insurance required.